Vodstra Limited - Our client in the haulage business is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Monitoring and supervising the truck by truck Accounts with the aim of driving the target of the company.
- Ensure strict compliance of Company’s Accounting policy with every single defined Accounting processes and procedures with much emphasis on accounts reconciliations, fixed asset register maintenance and updates, online data filing, 100% banking, imprest Account vs daily branch expenses reconciliations.
- Monitoring, review of daily account/transactions updates/data capture both in the Accounting software and excel to ensure timelines and accuracy of daily, weekly, monthly and annual fleet reports and other operational reports, Management Accounts and their effective consolidations.
- Recovery of debt from defaulting staff and drivers
- Daily Account review, expenditure appropriation/approvals, daily lodgmen’’ confirmations – by tracing claimed banking (per lodgments confirmation reports) against actual banked (per bank statement), daily branch expenditures monitoring and control.
- Preparation of weekly reports and compilation in preparation for Monday’s Management meeting.
- Monitoring of truck by truck target/account
- Expense Control
- Account reconciliation
- Data entry
- Debt Recovery
- Disbursement of Funds/Payment
- Accounts Preparations & Presentations
- Internal Controls
- Product/Process Costing
- Project Evaluation
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Must have experience on the use of accounting software especially QuickBooks
- Candidate should be resident in Enugu State.
16th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
with the Job Title as the mail subject.