Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading Information Technology Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lead Business Analyst
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- Effectively and efficiently diagnose the current state of clients’ business processes; identify their needs; draw insights and propose improvement recommendations on systems requirements and their functional specification to satisfy or surpass clients’ expectations.
- This role is primarily responsible for leveraging business information obtained to perform gap analysis; document and present detailed technical and functional systems requirements as well as translate into high-level design specification on client projects.
- Gather business information to assess the current state of clients’ business and propose solutions on specific system issues/requirements that aligns to agreed project objectives and clients’ needs
- Analyse business information gathered from multiple sources; translate high level information into technical and generic requirements; in a manner that underlies clients’ needs for shared understanding amongst project team
- Demonstrate a high-level knowledge of IT solutions to bridge business requirements; provide technical direction and ensure compliance with leading industry practice
- Design and document processes, using industry-standard techniques, methodologies and modelling software.
- Collaborate with Project managers in optimizing the project scope, benefits and risks; help manage expectations of user/client
- Engage with key business stakeholders to identify changing business priorities and relevant regulatory requirements; market and industry trends as well as introduce new processes and technology to enhance the business analysis service offering
- Provide regular communication and accurate project progress reports and any changes on systems requirements to all other project team members
- Capture client requirements on the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) document to foster User Acceptance Testing
- Liaise closely with Quality Assurance to conduct, monitor and report on User Acceptance/Functional Test Plans leveraging the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) document
- Regularly attend and contribute to project monitoring meetings to ensure work done by project team matches client’s priorities and project deliverables
- Serve as intermediary between the client and the software development team regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Minimum of first Degree in an Information Technology related field
- Master's Degree in information technology, information systems or related field is desirable
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience of successful project implementation in a software technology environment with at least two years focused on business analysis for IT related projects
- Relevant professional certifications such as: International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA), Information Architecture, Management Information Systems, Project Management Professional, Prince II or its equivalent is required
Skills & Proficiencies:
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of software systems modeling
- Experience in requirements analysis technologies include UML (unified modelling language tools), Atlassian Jira/Confluence.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Test::Unit, xUnit, etc.
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Complex business process modelling and Analytical/Conceptual expertise.
- Knowledge of agile development practices, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Strong analysis and reasoning skills
- Excellent Presentation, verbal, written and communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.