Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
- Attend meetings with the CEO, responding to technical inquiries as appropriate; present technical knowledge and information on projects and services, providing answers and translating the technical capabilities of all services.
- Conducts research and develops presentations for the MD on various areas as assigned
- Serves as the focal point for requests/information, requiring knowledge of the leadership and different roles in the organization
- Facilitates the development of corporate and functional business strategies to align with business direction and vision of the company
- Undertake research, investigation and clarifications after meetings and follow up as needed Maintain up-to-date information on the pulse of the industry, market and competitors, and communicate on issues relating to the industry that may be of interest to the company
- Assist the CEO on a wide range of issues which include collecting, analyzing and summarizing all relevant data
- Assists the MD/CEO in collating and presentation of budgets and monthly returns from departments including annual financial and other reports
- Ensures proper and timely follow-up on reports from units, departments and divisions as required by the MD/CEO
- Prepares the MD/CEO’s speeches and presentations
- Liaises with internal and external customers
- Receives all incoming mail, ensuring all correspondence are treated and responded to swiftly
- Maintains effective and comprehensive electronic & paper filing systems to ensure efficient flow of correspondence and documentation.
- Other tasks that may be assigned.
- University degree in Social Science or Engineering discipline.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: University degree in Social Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in an administrative support function with Executives and/or Senior Management
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate ability to distinguish and balance priorities within the areas of responsibilities while meeting both short- and long-term goals.
- Experience in liaising with relevant Statutory Bodies, JV Partners and/or contractors.
- Excellent planning skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in budget preparation and NAPIMS liaison.
- Ability to work well independently but also as part of a team.
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online