Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer / Support Engineer
Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- A Support Engineer is typically an in-house Level 2 or 1 support technician who is a general expert in one or more application or infrastructure platforms.
- They provide support in Incident Management processes and perform against defined work instructions and troubleshooting scripts to debug issues associated with these applications / infrastructure platforms.
- The L2 Support Engineer typically gets involved in appropriately testing various changes to the application / infrastructure services through the Development, Test, staging environment and performing Post-Production Testing to ensure technical changes have been correctly applied
- The Desktop Support Engineer supports and maintains computer desktops, systems and peripherals. The role includes setup, installation, configuration and testing of desktop systems, peripherals, accessories and software applications to ensure optimal performance.
- Proficiency in Business Analysis and Information Risk Management and a good knowledge of Agile methodology, Human Centred Design, Integration Solutions, Programme and Project Management, IT Service Management, Information Management, Business Change Management are added advantages.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 45 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5 years
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
- Human Centered Design
- Integration Solutions
- Programme and Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Information Risk Management
- IT Service Management
- Information Management
- Business Change Management
21st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online