Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Analyst / Developer / Software Engineer
Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their clients and stakeholders and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This work is typically within a specific business area. The role may be part of an IT project development environment or an individual contributor at the business interface.
- The Business Analyst understands the industry and business positioning among competitors, proficient in operational activities and business strategy, identifies the main stakeholders, gaining proficiency in stakeholder management activities.
- They also have experience in working with the business; understands a single operating unit structure, functions, and processes, utilizes best practices and provides feedback on existing processes and participates in industry IT BA related activities such as IIBA webcasts and/or chapter meetings.
- The Software Engineering Analyst or Developer is responsible for the delivery of software, which may include new development, configuration and installation of third-party packages, and software integration efforts. It may include tasks from every part of the software development lifecycle, including software and website design, development, programming, and software deployment (both the installation and decommissioning of software).
- This role combines the skills of a business analyst with that of a software developer. The application of software engineering principles for the design, development, implementation, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of applications will be required on these roles.
- The Business analysts will collaborate with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts, proffer the most cost-effective solutions to implement tabled business improvement requests.
- The Developer will design, tailor and maintain the team’s suite of applications, or procured market standard solutions
- Identify, analyze and manage requirements from the business for application support maintenance and development
- Design, build and implement business solutions/applications including writing custom functions and complex workflows. (Mastery in this competence area, is not mandatory for the Support and maintenance Business analysis position, but required for the Developer)
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Understands BA knowledge areas and developing proficiency in the BA knowledge areas.
- Understands PBA Domains & developing proficiency in the 5 PBA Domains.
- Understands organizational dynamics.
- Influential at team level through oral presentations, business cases, and investment proposals.
- Working to achieve CCBA or PMI-PBA certification.
- Has knowledge of IT Business Analysis, the technology involved and current developments.
- Has knowledge of data analysis gained through practical IT experience.
- Can plan and schedule own work competently for short term assignments.
- Can absorb and apply new technical information.
- Works to required standards and understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications
Application Closing Date
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 45 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5 years
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
21st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online