Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Application Support Engineer / Service Support Analyst
Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- An Application Support Engineer/Service Support Analyst typically works in Landscape Management or Service Management teams and is responsible to continually monitor and measure service performance to ensure reliable and secure delivery of application and infrastructure services to business end users.
- They also get involved in change and/or enhancement requests to application landscapes/infrastructure components to ensure changes are released into the Production environment without an impact to service continuity.
- Application Support Engineer/Service Support Analysts are also involved in Problem and Incident Management processes for the application landscape or infrastructure services they are responsible for. In this area they ensure incidents are appropriate escalated and resolved while at times also providing deep technical expertise to troubleshoot issues.
- Proficiency in IT Service Management skills, a good knowledge of Agile methodology, Business Analysis, Change Management, Business Partnering, Information Risk Management and Integration Solutions are added advantages
- The IT Support Analysts will provide technical support and issues resolutions to end users, relating to software, hardware, and peripherals. This job role will also respond to, documentations and resolutions of service tickets according to Service Level Agreements
- The Application Support Engineer will provide technical support and troubleshoot on end user systems and applications. The application interfaces will include the
- Gender: Does not matter
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5 years
- Career Level: Student (Graduate)
Application Closing Date
- Agile principles and methodologies
- Business Analysis
- Business Change Management
- Business Partnering
- Information Risk Management
- Integration Solutions
- IT Service Management
- Programme and Project Management
- Human Centered Design
21st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online