Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, Applied Technology Initiative Limited (www.aetinigeria.com) is a long established Engineering Training, Education, and Consulting Company, with a focus in Automation, Instrumentation, Electromechanical, Electrical, Process Control and Mechanical Engineering.
The Lagos based company has completed plans to set-up a well-equipped Education, Training and Consulting practice in Port Harcourt to meet the needs of the Manufacturing, Oil/Gas, Power and Engineering Services sectors in the entire South-South and South-East region of the Country.
They are looking for a self-managed Engineering professional for the position below:
Job Title: Automation Specialist
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of automation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
- Implementation of calibration training and projects
- Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc
- Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes
The specialist should possess the following qualifications:
- Must be a graduate with over 5 years experience in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering
- B.Sc./BEng./BTech./HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Upwards 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software
Application Closing Date
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject matter.