Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI-UX Designer
Summary of key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Design portfolio evidence
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
16th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.