Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
- We are searching for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to work closely with THE marketing and production team on several retail product lines.
- The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help advance our brands.
- To ensure continued profitability and volume growth of the assigned brands through effective, well-coordinated planning and prudent/innovative deployment of marketing and fiscal resources.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales volumes and gross margin on the product group to guarantee continuous survival of the company.
- Ensure achievement of planned market share, profitability, awareness and penetration to Guarantee Company’s liquidity and sustain market leadership.
- Ensure efficient deployment of agreed brands spend to achieve agreed level of profitability and brand equity
- Manage and motivate his team to increase their confidence level of vibrancy necessary to drive innovation.
- Ensure the achievement of designated brand image and equity in the market place to sustain competitive superiority.
- Ensure availability of agreed products and stock keeping units (SKUs) to avoid stock out and minimize faking of any pack sizes.
- The job holder must be data driven, comfortable with the Microsoft office suites and be able to develop insights for data
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in any suitable course, an MBA Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years’ work experience, out of which 4 years must be at Brand Manager’s level
- The incumbent must be comfortable with traveling to different part of the country and must be organized to keep track of brand details
Till Role is filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.