Eminentville Schools, a reputable Educational Institution in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seeking application from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Subject/Classroom Teacher
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent Classroom Teacher/ Subject Teacher to teach students of diverse age group in our school.
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Qualifications and Experience
- Research for textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must possess leadership, student centered teaching and excellent communication skills
- Competent in the field/areas of specialization.
- Effective written and Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
- B.Ed, in Subject Areas or B.Sc with PGDE, B.Ed in English.
- A knowledge of Cambridge Standard will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching.
12th August, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and a Copy of their CV, highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role with post applied for as subject of the email to: [email protected]
Send a soft-copy to:
1 Eminentville Close,
Off G.U. Ake Airport Link Road,
Eliogbolo - Port Harcourt,