MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 5
- The Account Manager's primary function will be to to retain and grow the current accounts and also gain new market share in assigned territory.
Other responsibilities include:
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Generate new business leads.
- Manage relationships of specific assigned accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for specific accounts.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Research & writing skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Demands of the job:
Application Closing Date
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Strong ability to grow sales in the sector
- Knowledge of corporate and public sector business
- Understanding local dynamics of the sector
- Ability to bring intel that will lead to increased sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online