Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading company in the Information & Technology space is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Manager
- Ensure that the organisation attracts, develops, deploys and retains the talent it requires to deliver its strategic aims and objectives in a cost-effective manner and within the defined time frames.
- Work closely with company leadership to articulate and promote a distinctive organisation culture and employer brand to all the relevant stakeholder groups.
Qualifications and Experience
- Develop and communicate approved Human Resources & Administration strategies; policies & processes, while ensuring alignment with the corporate strategy; and adoption and compliance amongst staff
- Oversee the development and dissemination of relevant HR & Administration templates to all staff
- Prepare the annual Human Resources & Administration budget and plan, and drive their implementation
- Drive the establishment and institutionalisation of a distinctive organisation culture, ensuring that the company’s values and employer brand promises are communicated to and imbibed by all staff
- Provide relevant input to the Group Head Corporate Services on an effective cost management strategy while upholding quality and ensuring efficiency
- Manage relationships with relevant regulatory and oversight bodies and keep abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry developments and provide insights to leadership on their implications
- Ensure that all policies and practices are updated (in accordance) and remain in compliance with relevant regulatory and industry changes
- Liaise with respective Heads of Departments and obtain MD approval in developing/updating job descriptions and key performance metrics for all staff
- Develop and agree with the Group Head Corporate Services relevant people management related plans (e.g. workforce planning/resourcing, training, compensation, benefits and reward)
- Coordinate the deployment of the appropriate recruitment and selection processes and tools to ensure that the organisation is adequately staffed with the right mix of qualified talent
- Review outputs from the periodic performance management activities, report and advise leadership on their implications for operational performance, succession management and employee engagement.
- Make the case for, and manage the execution of a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support company’s pay philosophy
- Provide the Finance & Accounts business unit accurate and complete employee and compensation data for the computation and payment of relevant monthly/annual employee emoluments and statutory remittances
- Provide support to line management to ensure the prompt resolution of performance, grievance and disciplinary issues and engage the support of Legal & Regulatory Compliance when required
- Manage Administrative activities such as procurement; travel and logistics, driver, fleet & facilities management, cleaning & janitorial services, guest house management, vendor management etc.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory Health and Safety Environment (HSE) requirements;
- Create awareness and manage the provision of periodic training to staff to minimise the risk of incidences and the adoption of good health and safety practice
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or in any related discipline
- Minimum of Atleast 7years cognate experience in a Senior Generalist Human Resources & Administration role
- MBA or a Masters’ in HR or Management related subject is desirable
- Relevant professional certifications such as: Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM); or its overseas equivalent is required.
Skills & Proficiencies:
Application Closing Date
- Corporate and HR planning, Strategy and implementation
- Resourcing and talent management
- Performance and career management
- Reward management
- Change management
- Talent & performance management
- Training & development
- Industry & business knowledge
- Knowledge of labour law
- HR Analytics
- Contract administration & service level agreement management
- Leadership & people management
- Excellent communication (written, verbal)
- Relationship management
- Planning & organising and sound judgment and objectivity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: [email protected]
using the role and location eg: (Human Resources & Admin Manager - Abuja) as subject title.