IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Analyst/ Analyst, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- We are currently recruiting for a Lead Analyst/ Analyst, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC). Reporting into the PSOC Manager, you will be performing ongoing analyses of site security data to generate actionable insights which guide management decision-making and contribute towards shaping site security awareness across the business.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Compile, evaluate and disseminate security data independently and as directed.
- Evaluate security events, incidents, emergency and crisis situations; applying critical thinking to analyse and understand data trends and patterns with a means to creating a platform for informed decision-making.
- Monitor and provide company-specific up-to-date country-wide intelligence picture including tasking specific threats.
- Provide intelligence and threat briefings to management and other company personnel as requested.
- Prepare threat intelligence and data analysis reports on a routine basis in response to security incidents and as requested. These will include: weekly and monthly reports (with a focus on the provision of actionable insights), and incident-specific alerts.
- Produce and issue timely intelligence communications under supervision regarding events and incidents with the potential to negatively impact company staff and/ or operations.
- Engage with, and further develop, a comprehensive security intelligence network.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master’s degree (preferred) in Security & Intelligence, Political Science, International Development & Relations or related field.
- Academic or professional training in political or security analysis ideal.
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Strong working knowledge of Nigeria’s operating dynamics, including the geopolitical landscape and security environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the analysis and evaluation of security data, intelligence, trends and patterns, subsequently producing actionable insight reports and briefings.
- +5 years’ experience as an open source threat and data analyst.
- Well-versed in security and risk management processes and systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a medium to large enterprise.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Security Intelligence
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Workload Management
- Business Communication
Application Closing Date
- Relationship Building
- Stakeholder Management
- Organizational Awareness
- Initiative/ Judgement
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online