One of the leading conglomerates in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Director & Senior Manager
- We are in search of very senior sales people with FMCG background in various business areas or banking operations with proven operations and delivery records.
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead and develop an Operations team to support sales
- Strategies and to deliver exceptional customer experience and profitable growth.
- Supervise cluster of shops/offices to ensure consistent good look and feel, including staff discipline.
- Identify and explore new business and channel opportunities. Develop Operations strategies and plans in line with the Company’s corporate objectives
- Ensure customer friendly ambience in the shop.
- Manage the teams.
- Take charge of managing operations in a region.
- Oversee the administration of activities and ambience of company effects in the region.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Arts or other. relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong commercial, sales and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience in Operations, Process Management in FMCG Industry, especially Blue-Chip Companies or Banking.
- Experience in running branch operations.
- Experience in running cluster of locations.
- Good knowledge of product marketing & sales.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering growth
- Good knowledge of MS office applications.
Application Closing Date
- Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates!
2nd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, to: [email protected]
using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail and indicating preferred work location.
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.