IT Horizons Limited - Our client, a leading indigenous fast growing system integrator ICT Company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services is urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Job Type- Full Time
- The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the business within Lagos environs, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets.
- The Client Relationship Manager shall be responsible for driving the acquisition of the Company’s customers, its revenue goals and the general direction and management of all sales and marketing activities, including market competitiveness, product definition/pricing and distribution/diversity strategies.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimizes all business development opportunities.
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators)) in line with business objectives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to your line manager Collaborate with Technical team on sales technology initiatives
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications Train and ensure adherence to sales process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the
- Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Develops qualified leads and generate new business in line with the Company’s commercial target
- Builds effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers
- Speaks positively and enthusiastically about the Company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- Acts as spokesperson for the company at industry events
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Sales.
Application Closing Date
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Master’s degree from a recognized University will be an advantage.
- Membership of professional management associations will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in ICT/Telecoms or related industry.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.