MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting - Our client is urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Officer
- Follow set policies and procedures to undertake required checks to identify and categorize product content for the E-commerce website, as well as to identify potential fraud on a daily basis.
- Upload of data to the E-commerce website.
- To follow up on suspicious vendors, confirming them as fraudulent where applicable and blocking all such customers on the E-commerce platform as per established company process.
- To log all confirmed fraud cases on a weekly basis and produce regular reports informing the operations manager.
- To liaise with all departments, raising all E-commerce and delivery related issues.
- To monitor the E-commerce website for issues which might deter customers from buying and to suggest then implement ways of combating these issues.
- To feed into the monthly Profit & Loss analysis, adding insights won through customer service and trends, providing insights into performance and ideas for resolutions and improvements.
- Assist the Operations manager on all assigned duties.
- Ensure proper filling and documentation of all e-commerce related operations.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a second class upper in a related field of study.
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Very good web management skills.
- Analytical and result oriented.
- An excellent Team player.
22nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
and copy [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.