Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the "Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)" and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales team on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Liaising with the ICT Manager in managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on daily marketing activities geared towards achieving set targets of the company.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sub – agents and sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity,
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience of at least 7 years ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- People Management skill is highly required
- Competitive Analysis for better Sales Planning, positioning and Product development
- Understanding the Customer for cordial Client Relationships and Creative Services quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the company; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand of our Tour Packages, flight bookings, Hotel reservations, logistics, etc
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
& [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Kindly adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required Tourism experience will be discarded.