Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planner
- Analyze clients’ financial statuses (e.g. income, expenses and liabilities)
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g. insurance plans, investments)
- Develop sound plans and budgets for clients
- Customize financial plans according to clients’ changing needs
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or relevant field; professional certification (e.g. CFP) is a plus
- Proven experience as financial planner or similar role; experience in sales or customer service is an asset.
Application Closing Date
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Attention to detail and strong math skills
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.