Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Educator
Duties & Responsibilities
- We are seeking experienced, passionate and result-oriented music educators who will deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils/students.
- Teach music courses to students/pupils including voice, tone, tempo and rhythm skills.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
- Conduct music classes according in line with the rules and regulations established by Board of education.
- Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
- Collaborate with school administration/management in setting up an effective musical programs for civic functions and school productions.
- Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
Skills and Proficiencies
- Candidates must possess a First Degree in Music.
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education Degree holders is a big plus.
- A minimum of 3 years (post-Nysc) music teaching experience in a reputable instituition.
- Must have taught in a school as a Music Teacher
- Must be able to play atleast 4 (four) musical instrument and majorly a keyboard.
- Must be well versed in Music.
The prospect must demonstrate:
Application Closing Date
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Passionate & result-oriented.
- Team building skills.
- Determination and perseverance
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online