A reputable company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Support Officer
- Support and provide assistance in the use of staff computer hardware and specialized mainframe technology
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Follow maintenance protocols to ensure systems are secure and ready for users.
- Set up and configures desktop computers and assign security levels.
- Assist in design and deployment of servers, directories, wireless, wired, backups, and personal devices (for top level management).
- Maintain devices and systems, miscellaneous troubleshooting. Etc.
- Document system performance, bugs, debugging, and program requirements.
- Administer user accounts.
- Perform routine audit on system updates, antivirus updates etc
- Work closely with Support team, HODs and staff.
- Produce detailed specifications and writing programme codes.
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years' experience in computer networks, systems maintenance and current network operating systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Candidates should reside in Lagos - Ajah, Lekki, Ikoyi, Surulere, Yaba,
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected]
using only the Job Title (Information Technology (IT) Support Officer) as the Subject.