TechBridge Consulting Limited is an Edtech firm whose prime interest to inspire innovation and invention amongst students when schooling to influence Africa’s development through qualitative STEM education while helping students gain skills in disruptive technologies to build global brands domiciled in Africa but selling to the world.
Our partnership with Fischertechnik as the Company Country Sole Distributor for Nigeria gives us the preference to sell various STEM kits ranging from Fischertip (potato starch made material used for learning through play by elementary school students) to Fischertechnik building blocks for Robotics, IOT, Electronics, Simple Machines, Pneumatic, Mechanics + Statics, Green energy and other blocks for students in primary, secondary and higher institutions for learning tech and developing creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Partner
Job Type: Contract/Full-time/Part-time
- We are looking for regional partners (full-time or part-time) across Nigeria who have strong networks with schools, parents, government and educators in their regions.
- These individuals must be passionate about STEM education, Robotics kits, be able to drive sales and host major regional educational events.
- Present, Promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and Outcomes within schedule
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Proven experience as a sales representative
- Established relationship with schools/institution in a region
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online