Bedmate Furniture Limited is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installation Engineer
- Perform efficient installation and assembly of furniture within clients’ facilities
- Assist with unloading and offloading furniture’s and delivering to client’s destination
- Properly and safely assemble furniture as designed for display within the showroom.
- Respect customer’s surroundings, act professionally, always having the awareness that the assigned work been done is within a client's working space.
- Maintain tools and equipment, making use of the correct tool for the job
- Operate safely, being aware of hazardous conditions and report all unsafe conditions to Head, Installer
- Assemble, install, and repair furniture and office equipment in customers' homes or offices using the right work tools
- Assemble, clean, and load furniture into customers vehicles
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Load and offload products from delivery trucks and product from trailers shipped directly to the showroom.
- Perform showroom cleanup, remove all cartons and packaging, and ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction with the finished appearance of the site.
- Maintain a “positive” and cooperative “can do” attitude especially during problem resolution and difficult situations.
- Maintain a neat, clean, professional appearance by being properly uniformed and groomed.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of SSCE or other related Technical Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of installation or field service experience in the commercial furniture industry
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture are considered a plus
22nd August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the mail