Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job ID: 1900068I
- Independent financial steering and reporting of all project related costs.
- Complete control across the business value chain.
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and performance KPIs.
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the General Manager/Head of Finance for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to improve cost effectiveness.
- Supporting the General Manager/ Head of Finance to ensure timely completion of key project milestones.
- Controls the processes in commercial and Financial controlling & ensures they are in line with execution standard or implements /executes the processes the right way by taking charge.
Application Closing Date
- University degree in Engineering / Qualified Accountant, (Master’s degree in business administration will be a plus).
- Minimum of 7 years at a managerial level in Controlling/audit role.
- International experience in at least an international project would be preferred.
- SAP(ERP) expertise is required.
- MS Office advanced user.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online