First Synergi Construction Limited - Incorporated in Nigeria in 2007, First Synergi homes Limited primarily provides interior design and construction services to the private and public sector. Operating from our office in Lekki Scheme 1, which also houses our design studio and showroom(Waterflow). FSHL has been able to build world class homes in and around lekki consistentently for the past few years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish with proven experience as construction project manager
- The ideal job holder will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner and ensure projects are delivered without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of sub-contractors and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Application Closing Date
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Civil Engineering or Building Science
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in diverse Civil Engineering projects
31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.