EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equipment Control Officer
- Manages all company equipments use for our export & import.
- Handles movement of equipments in the port
- Ensure proper procedures are followed for storage and dispatch of equipments
- Report breakdown of equipments to the technical unit and follow up to make sure they are repaired
- Update and maintain computer inventory records to ensure all inventories are traced
- Ensure all equipments are accounted for at all times
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc /HND in any field of study.
- Experience in warehouse/equipment maintenance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with a computer based inventory system
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online