MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor, Technology and Network Audit (Supervisory)
- To implement, monitor and report on customer connection, usage and retention initiatives to drive achievement of business objectives for Teen segment of the consumer market
- Provide relevant and up to date information to aid proper decision making with the authority limits of the Brand Manager
- Provide input into the development of marketing plan that plays a role in effective product development, launch and quality adoption within the Teen segment
- Monitor projects and ensure they are delivered to budget and on time.
- Implement marketing strategies and initiatives to drive acquisition, usage and revenue growth of MTNN’s Teen Segment customers.
- Manage and coordinate brand promotion, product launch and re-launch from end-to-end.
- Develop work implementation plan, ensuring it is in alignment with the business strategy of the segment.
- Continuously identify, review and monitor demographic profiles of the Teen segment customers
- Work with the Teen Segment Manager in the development of advertising/communication concepts in support of MTN’s brand building initiatives that can be successfully executed in the Teen market place
- Maintain and build the Teen brand through advertising, media and any other marketing means while managing relationship with key media agencies on a daily basis.
- Execute Teen Segment growth strategy in conjunction with Product, Brands and Communication, Digital as well as Value Added Services teams
- Manage relationship with Finance and ensure funds are available for projects in line with budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key teen influencers and customers
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information needed for proper and timely evaluation of projects and plans.
- Research Industry evolution & competition’s activities in order to Identify segment specific gaps and Strategies in order to exploit them to MTNNs advantage
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Segment Manager, Teen.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Experience & Training
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication, or related discipline.
B.Sc, HND or BEng.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online