EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Operation Staff
- Manages all port operations for our vessel (import & export).
- Supervise and administrate the duty port control & ship services shifts for best performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure proper procedures applied for all vessels movement in the port.
- Coordinates administrative activities related to port control & ship services.
- Ensure operational condition of all Port Control Equipment and coordinate action to rectify any defects.
- Ensure all documents needed for loading & invoicing get to the office on time
- Ensure all port operation activities are executed within the stipulated time
- Submission of invoices at Clients' offices when the need arises
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/HND in Business/Social Science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Must possess problem solving and organization skill
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online