EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Handles all import and export documentation for vessel such as bookings, load list, and OBL preparation.
- Responsible for effecting and controlling port payments and keeping accurate records
- Ensure that goods are efficiently and safely cleared from port or transit location
- Coordinate import, export and customs clearance activities for different fields
- Plan and supervise the supplies in the port
- Supervise safe dispatch of supplies and equipment from port to their final destination
- Prepare note for the records and other reports for follow up on shipment received /dispatched
- Make copies of shipping documents received on a daily basis
- Ensure that all required feedbacks (i.e. acknowledgement copies, approval) are obtained and filed off accordingly.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc /HND in Statistics or Economics Discipline, Documentation experience.
- 3 years experience in documentation
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online