MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Fraud Risk Management (Supervisory)
- Investigate and report on all assigned allegations of fraud, corruption and operational breaches, as reported
- Recommend additional tools and methods that could be deployed in combating breaches to MTNN policies, processes and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve incidents of fraud and misconduct in conformance with documented policies.
- Extract and analyse data (statistical analysis of data related to fraud risks incidents from forensic tools and financial software) for investigations.
- Assist in producing reports on incidents of fraud and misconduct, investigations and outcomes.
- Promote fraud awareness across the organization and review incidents recorded through the Tip-Offs Anonymous fraud hotline to increase effectiveness and reach.
- Carry out research on fraud detection and prevention as necessary and as requested in Fraud Risk Management discipline.
- Liaise with Human Resources on disciplinary issues.
- Give constant feedback to internal stakeholders on reported incidences which require investigation
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training:
- First degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Law or related discipline
Application Closing Date
- BA, BArch, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online