PG Consulting Limited - Our client, an Integrated Information Technology Company situated in Lagos, is seeking to buoy its workforce with suitably qualified candidates who perfectly fit into the position below in its technical and marketing operations:
Job Title: Digital/Online Marketing Executive
Job Code: NCPL 001
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Continuously identify, maintain and grow the company's target audience (OTMA)
- Actively involved in the formulation of company's marketing strategy and plans (OSMP)
- Exclusively execute digital marketing campaigns (OMSP) according to approved plans
- Create innovative digital content that can engage, communicate, inspire, inform and captivate the company’s OTMA for online marketing purposes
- Create highly imaginative graphic designs of approved design concepts for brochures, adverts, newsletters, etc
- Maintain and improve company's website for optimal functionality
- Devise innovative tactics to actively engage OTMA on distributed content and the brand
- Devise innovative tactics to drive
- Track company’s statistics across all online mediums, monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Be abreast of tech innovations and propose to management on an ongoing basis such technological innovations that can advance the company’s operations for better results across all parameters
Application Closing Date
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or any other related field
- 5 years experience in Digital Marketing or in any area of Information Technology
- Certification in Digital Marketing
- Ability to demonstrate functional knowledge of Digital Marketing and IT
- Compelling Content creation and Graphic design skills
- Deep understanding of and experience in Marketing
- Ability to demonstrate capability and experience in web management
- Familiarity with research, data analysis, presentation and reporting
- Knowledge of modern applications and strategies and ability to skillfully use them to achieve best outcomes
- Certification in Graphic Design, Web design and/or related fields will be added advantage.
23rd August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
quoting the Job Code and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Passport photograph should be digitally affixed to CV.