Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-End Developer
Qualifications and Skills
- Collaborate with Product and Development team members to develop solutions. Well structured, responsive and modular MEAN stack application development. Develop, design and implement system architecture using best practice.
- Have deployed applications using MEAN stack
- Understands the concepts of NoSQL and SQL databases, and know when to use one over the other. Proficiency with version control system git (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab)
- Cloud hosting experience Unix/Linux operating system
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and platforms. Excellent collaborative skills
- Creating multilingual websites or applications.
- Candidate should possess an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to write modular and optimal code and take performance into consideration.
- Ability to understand and transform user requirement into fully functional software applications. Ability to efficiently collaborate with team mate for maximum delivery.
- Able to challenge existing software development practices in a respectable and professional ways
Job Specific Skillsets:
Application Closing Date
- MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and NodeJS),
- SQL databases(PostgresDB and MySQL),
- VueJS (optional).
- CICD Solutions: Docker
- Version Control system: Git
- RESTful Web API development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.