PG Consulting Limited - Our client, an Integrated Information Technology Company situated in Lagos, is seeking to buoy its workforce with suitably qualified candidates who perfectly fit into the position below in its technical and marketing operations:
Job Title: Software Specialist (Marketing)
Job Code: NCPL 003
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Identifying and growing the target market for online and offline marketing
- Selling software to identified target market
- Developing marketing and sales pitches for software
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns for software products
- Conceiving, planning and organizing events [seminars, trainings, workshops, etc] designing at creating sales funnels for specific software products
- Swiftly understand and train on software applications, and guide deployment for client
- Be consistently innovative in discharging marketing functions and meeting sales goals.
Application Closing Date
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in marketing software
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing, MBA or commerce related higher degree desirable
- Evident demonstration of advanced knowledge and competence in marketing and ICT industry
- Deep understanding of and experience in software penetration and adoption across industries
- Knowledge of modern applications and innovations in online and offline marketing
- Certification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or any functionally related area of ICT
- High level ability to understand and train on software applications as well as guide deployment for client
23rd August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
quoting the Job Code and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Passport photograph should be digitally affixed to CV.