PG Consulting Limited - Our client, an Integrated Information Technology Company situated in Lagos, is seeking to buoy its workforce with suitably qualified candidates who perfectly fit into the position below in its technical and marketing operations:
Job Title: Software Development Specialist
Job Code: NCPL 004
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Developing software applications for target requests and identified processes/activities
- Originating ideas for software applications and developing same
- Generic and specific trainings on software applications
- Guiding software deployment for clients
- Leading teams on large projects of software development for clients
- Identifying gaps in the economy across industries for software applications
- Constantly innovating and putting the company abreast of latest knowledge in software development.
Application Closing Date
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related area of IT
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in software development
- Certification in Coding and /or software development
- Masters’ Degree in ICT related field is desirable
- Evident demonstration of advanced knowledge and competence in software develop
- Knowledge of modern coding applications and innovations
- Up to date knowledge on software penetration and adoption across industries
- Certification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or any functionally related area of ICT
- Ability to train on software applications and guide deployment for client
23rd August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
quoting the Job Code and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Passport photograph should be digitally affixed to CV.