PG Consulting Limited - Our client, an Integrated Information Technology Company situated in Lagos, is seeking to buoy its workforce with suitably qualified candidates who perfectly fit into the position below in its technical and marketing operations:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (IT Hardware)
Job Code: NCPL 005
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Identifying and growing the business base for IT Hardware
- Ensuring big ticket captive sales market for specific IT Hardware as well as general products.
- Developing and implementing a holistic plan for establishing sustained business relationships with big-ticket partners
- Developing unique, customized business sales pitches for target clients
- Planning and implementing business sales campaigns for fast moving recurring products and the “typical buyer”
- Conceiving, planning and organizing events [seminars, trainings, workshops, etc] designing at creating sales funnels for specific IT Hardware products
- Train on IT Hardware and guide installation of IT equipment for clients
- Be consistently innovative in designing and implementing business development functions and meeting business sales goals for company’s IT Hardware.
Application Closing Date
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in Business Development for IT Hardware
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing, MBA or commerce related higher degree desirable
- Evident demonstration of advanced knowledge and competence in BD and ICT industry
- Deep understanding of IT Hardware market dynamics, product penetration, product distribution and adoption in the market
- Knowledge of history of IT Hardware products and their latest versions, new/modern products and innovations locally and worldwide
- Certification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or any functionally related area of ICT
- Training capabilities in IT Hardware and ability to guide installation of IT equipment for clients
23rd August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
quoting the Job Code and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Passport photograph should be digitally affixed to CV.