PG Consulting Limited - Our client, an Integrated Information Technology Company situated in Lagos, is seeking to buoy its workforce with suitably qualified candidates who perfectly fit into the position below in its technical and marketing operations:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Specialist (IT)
Job Code: NCPL 007
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Identifying and growing the company’s sales network within the high level corporate establishments
- Ensuring big ticket captive sales market for specific IT products/applications
- Developing and implementing a holistic plan for creating sales relationships with big-ticket partners
- Developing unique, customized sales pitches for high level corporate clients
- Planning and implementing sales campaigns for fast moving recurring products
- Planning and organizing events [seminars, trainings, workshops, etc] designed at creating sales funnels for specific IT products
- Train on IT products and management of installation/deployment for clients
- Expand company’s share in IT sales within the high level corporate sector.
Application Closing Date
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in corporate sales in IT industry
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing, MBA or commerce related higher degree desirable
- Certification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or any functionally related area of ICT
- Evident demonstration of advanced knowledge of the ICT industry
- Deep understanding of IT market dynamics, product penetration, product distribution and market adoption, trends and immediate and mid-term forecasts.
- Knowledge of history of IT Hardware and Software products, latest versions, new/modern products and innovations locally and worldwide
- Training capabilities in ICT Hardware products and Software applications
- Knowledge and familiarity with high level blue chip corporate industry and ability to manage them effectively as clients.
23rd August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
quoting the Job Code and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Passport photograph should be digitally affixed to CV.