Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for analysing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying rising business opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability of the Cinemas. His or her goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Achieve Set Revenue Target:
Qualifications & Experience
- Achieve commercial targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth
- Develop, maintain and apply a high-level knowledge of commercial products and services
- Prepare and present proposals, budgets and contract documents for review by BDM prior to negotiation with clients
- Manage and maintain portfolio of clientele base
- Take a consultative sales approach to ensure client’s needs are accurately met
- Develop and implement commercial strategies from time to time
- Undertake cold calling. Schedule and attend client meetings as the need arises
- Help the business grow social media product sales
- Analyse current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Submit weekly or monthly performance reports as required from time to time
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings or seminars.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.