Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager (Assistant)
- Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business
- Collaborate with inventory control and sales to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year
- Take the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses
- Manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasing agents are meeting their personal performance standards
- Assist in developing more effective invoicing and collecting processes
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of a year in purchasing management experience
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management required
- Proven history of developing effective inventory management policies required
28th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.