Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
- Assess, plan, organize, and participate in rehabilitative programs that help restore vocational, homemaking, and daily living skills, as well as general independence, to patients.
- Complete and maintain necessary records about the patient.
- Evaluate patients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
- Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limits of their mental and physical capabilities.
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Consult with rehabilitation team/Clinical Psychologist to select activity programs and coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individual's physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
Application Closing Date
- University education in Occupational Therapy
- Work experience of 5-6 years as an Occupational Therapist, which should be clearly described on the CV(s).
- Experience in facilitating trainings.
23rd August, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" and location as the subject matter,eg. "Occupational Therapist- Abuja".
Preference will be given to those that apply within 24 hrs.