MasterMindsHRSG Consulting - Our client, an International Christian Organisation urgently requires the service of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: The Regional Director
- Interfacing with 26 National Directors across 26 countries in Africa
- Schedule, manage and attend meetings and retreats.
- Provide logistical support and draft minutes as required.
- Process and submit finance/expense report as required
- Provide assistance with payment requests and other forms.
- Compile appropriate reference materials as required by Regional Director
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Management Skills
- At least 4 years of experience
- Presentation Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft tools- Word/PowerPoint /Excel (compulsory)
- Bi-Lingual (Preferably English/French)
- Not more than 35 years old
- Occasional international travel
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
Application Closing Date
- Attractive Salary Package- Minimum of $12,000 dollars per-annum
- Pension Package
- Health Package
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected]
and copy [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.