First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Insurance Limited is a life insurance business providing coverage for Individual and Corporate Clients. We are the youngest startup insurer in Nigeria with presence in strategic geographical locations across the country, capitalizing on our relationship with FBN Holdings Plc. Our products help our customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes from managing the risks of everyday life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Marketer
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives through aggressive sales.
- Deliver excellent product presentations to drive sales of company products to key stakeholders.
- Develop and continuously manage a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop a sales-boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales in both the private and public sector thereby promoting company Brand.
- Creative thinking to promote sales in order to achieve the set targets and establish the company’s brand.
- Ability to quickly master specific assigned accounts and product categories, as well as accommodate multiple assignments effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities in a tight deadline-driven environment.
- OND, HND, BSc in Marketing
- Good Communication Skill,
- Good evaluative and decision-making skills
- Good team spirit.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Professional selling skills
- Confident, self-motivated and honest.
Sales commission based plus fixed allowance.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online