Samson Clinical Courses - We are a reputable institute specialising in offering excellent and concise revision courses for doctors, physician associates and medical students who are preparing for PLAB, clinical assessments and physician associate exams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branding and Online Marketing Executive
- Lead social media activities including content development and daily management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platform accounts, increasing engagement with diverse audiences.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Proficient in running targeted ad campaigns on different social channels.
- Lead social listening activities and turn insights into actionable recommendations.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business; Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Continuous monitoring of online conversations across all the brand’s active social media platforms
- Flag any negative comments to the team and formulate a strategy to best mediate conversations
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Prepare reports for the team on usage statistics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication or in a relevant field.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience.
- Strong content creation and social media management skills
- Proven experience as an Online Digital Media specialist
- Basic graphic manipulation skills (Photoshop, Image Ready, Canva)
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity, Filmorago or other media editing software.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and previous work/campaigns using the advertised "Job Title" as the subject of their email to: [email protected]