Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with Country Sales Manager in the planning and development of sales strategies, as well as in setting sales goals and standards.
- To negotiate contracts with clients and to ensure that all necessary paperwork (e.g. credit agreements, etc.) is in place prior to clients’ placing business
- To maintain an efficient sales office procedure and to insure the regular maintenance of an accurate and updated accounts/contacts database and follow-up procedures
- Ensure contact is maintained with clients to create a good work relationship that supports sales as well as increases customer base
- Effect periodic sales meetings and update records on ANAIS
- Ensure adherence to the work ethics, policies, and regulations of a firm
- Perform administrative tasks of production recording, filing, and inventory
- Responsible for recommending solutions which will help in enhancing the profits of the company and should be a problem solver.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that all the customers are satisfied with the products or services and are not facing any issues
- Responsible for developing strategies and suggesting changes which will help bring about more profit and improved sales
- Have a thorough understanding of the drivers of the business in corporate sector and have demonstrated the ability to adapt and deliver in an aggressive and competitive environment
- To assist the Country of Sales & Marketing in managing and coordinating all efforts of the Sales & Marketing operations, to ensure efficient, prompt, courteous, consistent quality and proactive service for all hotel guests
- Be aware of local market competition, to monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in the hotel
- To pass on all complaints/comments received from customers/clients regarding the hotel, hotel services, etc. to the Director of Sales & Marketing immediately
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s major corporate clients and high-profile individual guests, current VIP guests, hotel promotions and room rates
- To maintain and exceed the hotel’s revenue goals within the allocated market segments
- Organize and conduct familiarization tour of the hotel
- To maintain confidentiality of the information directly related to the hotel’s activities and to not divulge such information outside the hotel.
Application Closing Date
- Degree Level: Bachelor's degree; Master's is preferred
- Degree Field(s): Marketing or business administration
- Experience: A minimum 3years Sales experience in hospitality Industry
28th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.