Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Fund Accounts
: Ikoyi, Lagos
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the role and operations of the fund account unit, updating and developing accounting concepts in recording business and financial transactions while complying with local and international professional and regulatory requirements
- Administration of cheque payments process- raise payment documents, cover letters and bank transfer letters
- Assist in preparation of management accounts for ARM, ARMT & Retail Funds
- Liaison with third parties- insurance, auditors, tax officials, bank officials, stock brokers etc
- Client transaction review & update on databases- Hiport, Oracle etc
- Monitor the business activities of the organization through the maintenance and control of financial records
- Administer funds receipt process- generate documents to update databases- Hiport etc .
- Review acknowledgement letters and other client correspondence
- Preparation of management information reports on funds’ commitments, contributions and disbursements
- Preparation of periodic reports on utilization and expected future cash flows for funds
- Client portfolio valuations and management
- Any duties or responsibility that may be assigned by the Head, Operations.
- Review of daily stock prices
- Review and update of client cash injection and withdrawals
- Portfolio loan administration
- Administration of savings scheme
- Booking of portfolio CP’s
- Review of mutual funds pricing
- General Relationship Managers’ request (to varied to list).
- Minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in Asset Management
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university.
- Relevant professional qualification.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Asset & Investment Management and the Financial Services Industry at large.
- Understanding of stock market operations
- Prior Investment Management Operations experience
- Sound understanding of trade flows and settlement processes
- Previous experience in cash management or stock reconciliation functions
- Strong statistics, data analysis and technical skills
- Strong experience with automated financial systems, including a general ledger and financial reporting software
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Issues Management ability
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Service orientation
- Customer focus
- Good telephone manners.
Application Closing Date
- Client relations
- Strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online