Luminous Creatives is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Application Closing Date
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.