Prime Sources Limited is a company that prides herself as a primary source for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas Facilities in Nigeria. Founded since May 2001, has kept the flag of quality services flying. We are poised to take on the toughest challenges and to constantly meet the demands of our customers in the area of Oil and Gas related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer/Designer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Striving for excellence, the best electrical design engineers are innovative, detail-oriented, and analytical. Electrical design engineers perform a variety of tasks.
Our analysis of job postings revealed the following to be some of their core responsibilities:
Develop Electrical Systems:
- Electrical design engineers use software programs to design and perfect new electrical systems. They design prototypes, troubleshoot potential issues, make changes to fix any issues, and create specifications and other details for these systems.
- Throughout the design process, electrical design engineers are responsible for documenting specifications, schematics, and diagrams regarding their projects. They must also produce reports addressing project progress and other details for managerial staff.
Provide Input in Electrical System Manufacturing:
Application Closing Date
- Electrical design engineers use their expertise to assist in the production of electrical systems; helping to avoid problems and addressing any issues that might arise in the manufacturing process, thus reducing downtime and ensuring that the project adheres to time and budget expectations.
- Designing and laying out new electrical systems
- Creating system models and simulations
- Testing new systems and making design changes if needed
- Producing necessary design reports and documentation
- Assisting in the manufacture of new electrical systems.
28th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.