IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst. In this role, you partner with stakeholders to gather and document system requirements and deliver system enhancements that drive efficiency and optimization of operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Specify and document business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability to source and prioritization.
- Facilitate user requirement workshops and review sessions to clarify requirements and identify current and future state business processes while translating user requirements from demand to project delivery phase.
- Coordinate with Manager, IT Business Demand to obtain formal agreement by stakeholders for purposes of scope and establish baseline on solution delivery.
- Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities while contributing to the recommendation of improvements within a technology solution framework.
- Assist in analyses of stakeholder objectives and underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems. Identify options for consideration.
- Define scope and business priorities for application changes. Also facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define proposed solutions or change request.
- Work closely with the technical team of developers or vendors where applicable to translate functional requirements into technical specifications, e.g. system capability and system scoping while ensuring that solution development team understands the business problem, requirements and proposed solution.
- Assist in defining acceptance tests for solution recommendations.
- Work closely with the testing team to make sure tests adequately cover the requirements.
- Work closely with the project delivery team or PMO to ensure requirements do not result into scope creep or gold plating.liver weekly dashboard reports on network threats and possible avoidance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other quantitative-focused discipline.
- +3-5 years in IT Business Analysis & Project Management
- Certifications in Business Analysis, ITIL or Project Management.
- Demonstrable experience in business process mapping and workflow design.
- Progressive experience managing projects in a technology environment.
- Proficiency in business analysis and project management tools.
- Must be able to solve business users' problems with IT solutions and translate into functional specifications and systems design.
- Must be able to document and provide business justification and cost-benefit analysis for solution selection.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Demand Planning
- Technology Competence
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Solution Design
- Business Communication
- Use of MS Office Tools - PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio
Application Closing Date
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Continuous Learning
- Oral Communication.
29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: Please apply with an updated resume/ CV.