Kairos Capital provides customized financial solutions to corporate Institutions based on an understanding of their strategic intentions and needs. Kairos Capital is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an Issuing House, Underwriter and Financial Adviser.
We are recruiting for:
Title: Senior Level Hire - Deal Origination
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the origination of new deals/transactions in the following areas:
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Financial Advisory Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Relationship Building and Maintenance – Define and implement the firm’s long-term business development strategy and build business relationships to support the agreed upon business development objectives.
- Transactions Execution- Possess strong transactions execution capability; ensuring thorough due diligence in transactions reviews, building of financial models, business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, assessing fair market value of assets and liabilities; in all, responsible for overall strategy of a transaction.
- Advisory to clients: Act as seasoned adviser to clients, providing informed opinions on Capital Market transactions: Initial Public offerings, mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuances, etc.
- Support the overall growth objectives of the firm.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 15 years of cognate work experience in the capital markets with 5-7 years in leadership roles.
- Bachelor's and/ Master's degree from accredited university.
- Relevant Professional qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CFA).
29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the relevant position applied for as heading.