Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a 50-year-old company in Nigeria and has a wide presence in Building materials, household, solar and power products. They also specializes in corporate branding and gifting, offering a one-stop solution for all gifting & promotional Ideas.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop & implement marketing & sales strategies for promotional & gifting products within agencies, banks, telecoms and other corporate institutions.
- Increase business revenue and market share by identifying new accounts and constantly increasing sales pipelines
- Build new and maintain existing client relationship
- Prepare and send quotations to customers, negotiate prices and ensure items delivered meet customer’s expectations
- Generate different ideas for promotional & gifting products which can be pitched to customers
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Strong pipeline – Ensuring the division is able to consistently generate new leads to ensure a strong pipeline.
- Ensure customers samples are presented and approved by the client before items are mass produced.
- Follow up with customers deliveries to ensure products are delivered as per customer’s specification & agreed timelines
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Follow-up with leads assigned to self or team members and provide feedback on contacts made
- Follow up on pipeline outstanding payments
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Marketing/Business Administration or a related fields
- Age group: 30 - 40 years
- Minimum of 5-6 years sales experience with at least 4 years managing sales with good market knowledge preferably in Packaging and/or Promotions & Gifting business.
- Agency background experience is desirable.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office packages such as Word and Excel as well as communication applications like Skype, etc.
- Strong networking capabilities
- Strategic /persuasive approach to sales
- Energetic, innovative and willing to learn and adapt to new challenges in generating business. Hard working.
- Presentable and with good communication skills in English.
23rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online