Kofo Agro Allied Limited - Established in 2017, Our primary aim is to produce Nigeria's finest garri under the best hygienic conditions. KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the Nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistic Manager
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Application Closing Date
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BSc in Business Administration, or Professional course in Project Logistics or Supply Chain will be an added advantage.
27th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using "Logistics Manager" as your subject to: [email protected]