Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemarketer
Tasks and Responsibilities
- We are seeking to recruit Telemarketers to join our financial services marketing team based in Nigeria. This is an exciting time to join the team
- Leverage effective techniques to build customer rapport and create a convincing dialogue
- Deliver sales talks through calls, that describe products and services, to persuade potential customers to purchase our client’s product or services
- Show a deep and growing understanding in finance and investment related product and services
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses, Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
- Contributes to teamwork by achieving relevant results
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
The successful candidates should have the following minimum essential skills, knowledge and experiences in order to be considered at first shortlisting stage:
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of Bachelor’s (finance-based) degree in Accounting, Finance, Investment or Economics
- Knowledge in Finance and investment related products and services is preferred.
- Professional qualification in ICAN, ACCA is not relevant but it’s important
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Excellent spoken and written English
25th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside their Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using "Telemarketing" as subject of the email.